• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • Home
  • Bordairrace Chiemsee

Bordairrace Chiemsee

Dear Athletes,

"I do not know if it will be better if it changes. But it has to be different if things get better."

Due to the bad weather forecast, it is not possible to organize a fair contest.

We decided to postpone the contest at Chiemsee. So many of the X Alps Athletes have the possibility to discover the area of Chiemsee or rather we can spend this weekend all together.

NEW DATE:

01. - 02. JUNE 2019

Registration and briefing will be on the 31. May at 5 pm - briefing will start binding at 7 pm.

Now all athletes have following options for further procedure:

Ad1) Your starting place remains as it was for the new date. New registration for Chiemsee is NOT necessary.

Ad2) If you are not able to take part at "Bordairrace Chiemsee", you have two different options:

- your registration fee will be returned (please let us know your bank details via mail)

- your registration fee will be frozen and can be used for the next contest

The registration for the next contest "Bordairrace Montafon" will be activated on 24th May 2019 at 00:00 am.

The registration procedure remains the same - so please register normally online. The sequence of your registration will be the base for your starting place.

Attention - keep in mind: the deposit of the registration fee IS NOT automatically a fix starting place!!!! It always depends on the sequence of your registration!!

Please inform us about your decision until 14.05.2019 06:00 pm, if you cancel your starting place for Chiemsee or not, so that further athletes can be moved up from the waiting list.

If we do not get a cancellation from your side or if you are not at the contest at Chiemsee, your registration fee expires automatically and also the option to use this fee for another Bordairrace contest expires.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Your Bordairrace Team
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Athleten!!

"Ich weiss nicht, ob es besser wird, wenn es anders wird. Aber es muss anders werden, wenn es besser werden soll."

Das Wetter hat uns total einen Strich durch die Rechnung gemacht. Leider war es unmöglich und wäre auch nicht fair gewesen, diesen Bewerb dieses Wochenende durchzuführen,.

Also haben wir entschieden, dass wir noch vor den X- Alps den Bewerb am Chiemsee nachholen. Eine große Teilnehmerzahl von Athleten, die bei den X Alps mitmachen, bekommen so noch die Chance, die Route im Bereich Chiemsee kennen zu lernen bzw. mit uns gemeinsam das Wochenende zu verbringen.

01. - 02. Juni 2019 ist der neue Termin
Einschreiben und Briefing ist am 31.Mai ab 17:00 Uhr und das Briefing ist um 19:00 Uhr verpflichtend!!!

Jetzt gibt es folgende Optionen für alle Athleten:

Ad1) Dein Startplatz bleibt wie gehabt für den neuen Termin. Es ist keine neuerliche Anmeldung für Chiemsee erforderlich.

Ad2) Wenn du jetzt am Chiemsee nicht teilnehmen kannst gibt es zwei Möglichkeiten :
- wir überweisen dir das Startgeld zurück (wir benötigen per E-Mail deine Bankverbindung)
- dein Geld wird eingefroren und kann bei den nächsten zwei Bewerben verwendet werden.

Die Anmeldung für den nächsten Bewerb "Bordairrace Montafon" wird am 24.05.2019 um 00:00 Uhr freigeschalten.
Anmeldeverfahren bleibt wie gehabt. Daher normal Online anmelden und die Reihenfolge der Anmeldung ergibt den Startplatz.

Bitte beachten: einbezahlt bedeutet, nicht gleich fix einen Startplatz!!!

Hierzu benötigen wir bis zum 14.05. 18:00 Uhr deine Entscheidung, ob du für Chiemsee absagst - damit andere Athleten von der Warteliste nachrücken können.
Erhalten wir keine Absage oder du erscheinst nicht beim Bewerb am Chiemsee, verfällt das Startgeld und die Option für die Teilnahme an einem anderen Bewerb.

Euer Bordairrace Team
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Leider müssen wir das Rennen aufgrund der schlechten Wetterprognosen abgesagen.

Neuer Termin:1./2. Juni Weitere Infos folgen.

Race canceled due to weather, new date:1./2. June

Print